Workforce Management and Rewards
For this Capstone assignment, you will research what motivates employees to perform. Then, you will assess how management type and rewards can improve employee motivation. A motivated workforce is integral to organizational success and profitability.
For this CTA, you will create a workforce management and rewards model using a specific motivation philosophy/theory. A rewards plan that does not stem from a strong motivation core will not be sustainable. When constructing the plan, examine how organizational structure and culture impact the types of compensation, benefits, and other opportunities offered.
Develop a well-written report that addresses the following:
Explain the main reasons that employees are motivated to perform in the workplace. In other words, what are the strategies or actions that motivate a typical organizational employee?
- Explain the main reasons that employees are motivated to perform in the workplace. In other words, what are the strategies or actions that motivate a typical organizational employee?
- Describe the role of compensation in the workplace, including its effect/impact on employee performance.
- Create a workforce management and rewards plan that takes into consideration the culture of the organization, can help attract and retain talented employees, and is not cost prohibitive to adapt. Your plan should reflect aspects of your selected motivation philosophy/ theory.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-7 pages in length.
- Incorporate a table or figure that visualizes the strategies.
- Include at least two different scholarly sources not utilized previously.
- Be formatted according to the APA.