After reading Chapters 2 and 3 in the textbook (I will send PDF book), reflect and discuss the following questions:
- Explain the underlying rationale for global trade and explain the difference between comparative and absolute advantage?
- What are the essential factors for economic growth and increased development of global trade flows? Why are they so important in today’s global economy?
- Provide a definition of logistics and a rationale for why is it important in private companies and public organizations?
- Explain the importance of logistics on a macro level and the contributions of logistics to the economy?
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, Question 4, Conclusion, References.
Submit your paper as a Word attachment in the discussion forum. Your response to the discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 500 words . Your response should be formatted in APA style and reference the text book as well as one other authored source.
Once you submit me discussion, i will send you two peer posts. You have to provide me meaningful commments/reply in a minimum of 150 words each.
Follow the following writing requirements for all of your discussion prompt responses.
WRITING REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ASSIGNMENTS
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and citations must match 100%.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.