Due to many variables, including the complexity of the U.S. healthcare system, employment in the healthcare field might be found to be challenging and stressful. In fact, a 2014 survey found that 69% of healthcare employees reported some time of stress and 17% reported being highly stressed (Ricker, 2014). As a healthcare leader, you must effectively know how to manage stress of employees, as it could lead negative consequences.
Ricker, S. (2014). Stress is part of the job for health care workers. Career Builder. Retrieved from https://www.careerbuilder.com/advice/stress-is-part-of-the-job-for-health-care-workers
In a 2- to 3-page paper complete the following:
- Define the following terms:
- Job burnout
- Job satisfaction
- Discuss why the above terms are of importance in managing healthcare professionals.
- Identify 2 or 3 high-stress-level healthcare positions and discuss how stress relates to job burnout and turnover.
- Identify 2 or 3 methods or approaches healthcare leaders could use to decrease healthcare employee burnout.
Include an introduction and conclusion paragraph in your paper.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support the responses in your paper.
- Limit your total paper to a maximum of 3 pages, not including your title or reference pages.
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles with 3 or 4 references.
“Place this order or a similar order with Essay Writers 4Life and get an amazing discount”