- This week should be a continuation of week 1. Now that you have selected a country and know basic socio-demographic and socio-economic information about it, during week 2, you need to relate it to this week’s material. In particular, we will use the United States – the world’s largest economy – as the comparative. You compare your country to the United States on each of the economic variables listed below.
1. GDP and GDP Per Capita: compare these values for your country with those for the United States, keep the year used as close as possible (the same year is preferred, if available), be specific about the currency in which the numbers are expressed – you should be able to obtain all values in US Dollars. If the values are in Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), do note that – most likely they will be in PPP.
2. Using the data you collected for question 1, compare the standard of living of your country to that of the United States (remember that by definition, GDP Per Capita is the universal measure of standard of living, but you may also include other variables if you wish).
3. What is the most recent inflation rate and does it compare to the inflation rate for the same year in the United States?
4. What is the most recent rate of growth of the country and how does it compare to the economic growth rate for the same year in the United States?
5 What explains the recent economic growth, or lack of growth in your country?Each week your post must be in a report format, not in a Q&A format. So remember to use paragraphs and a report structure to your post.—————————1) Your research paper this week should be between 250 and 350 words. Shorter submissions will be penalized. Longer posts are acceptable only if the extra words add substance to your report. At the bottom of your post, you should include a word count (how many words are in your post).2) Structure your paper as a report. Do use multiple paragraphs. Do NOT attach your report, instead type it into the text box on the research assignment board.3) You must cite all the information used in your report and include the sources in your reference listing. Use APA format for citations and references – see the APA Powerpoints linked below.4) Remember: you should not “copy and paste” information. Plagiarism is penalized with a zero in the assignment the first time, and a zero in the course the second time. Use your own words and quote only facts or numbers.5) Remember to include citations to your sources in the body of your post and to provide the references at the end of your post. Where possible, please make the links to any web information clickable links. Remember the references and links must be to the article you used, not just to the web site. Be sure to include the full URL, otherwise your link will not be clickable.
6) If you choose a country already selected by a classmate, it is perfectly fine, but you cannot plagiarize your classmate’s work. That would get you an automatic zero in the assignment.—————————WikipediaCIA World FactbookWorld Bank
https://essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/essaywriters4life.com_.png 0 0 admin https://essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/essaywriters4life.com_.png admin2021-04-19 23:00:192021-04-19 23:01:46It needs to be at least 250 words and I need it by friday night.