Use the Internet to research two (2) publically held health care organizations in your state that you believe would benefit from a merger. Download and review each organizationâ€™s financial statements. Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you: 1.Conduct basic financial statement and operating indicator analysis to assess the financial condition of the two (2) health care organizations you selected.
2. Analyze the organizationâ€™s debt, equity financing, and capital structure of the two (2) organizations.
3. Analyze the capital structure and cost of capital of the two (2) organizations.
4. Conduct a risk analysis regarding the merger of the two (2) organizations you have identified.
5. Analyze current receivables management of the two (2) organizations and make recommendations for how receivables management should be addressed post-merger.
6. Explain which financial ratios you used in your analysis and how they were derived in an appendix to your assignment.
7. Provide at least four (4) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Assignment must follow these formatting requirements: â€¢be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
â€¢Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment and reference page .