Submit your final research paper during Unit VII including all components of it you worked on in the previous units. Be sure to carefully proofread your final copy prior to submission, keeping in mind the Success Center presentations and Citation Guide you learned about previously in the course.
The objective of the research paper is to conduct an analysis of an Emergency Operations Center at one level of government during a disaster. The research paper consists of a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page. The paper will consist of nine pages, including a title page and reference page.
The paper will analyze, describe, and evaluate three of the following criteria:
- the specific type of disaster (natural or man-made), the affected area, and vulnerable populations within the demographic area;
- the design and location of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC);
- the operations structure (Incident Command System);
- the interface between the federal, state, and local governments;
- how media relations are conducted to disperse disaster information to the public;
- the modes of communication within the EOC and between the public and private sectors;
- how stress management was facilitated;
- the positive and negative performance of the EOC;
- what improvements would you suggest and in what specific areas; and
- whether or not the emergency preparedness plan is effective for the hazard.
Prior to submission of the research paper, carefully proofread the final copy for errors in grammar, punctuation, and APA Style. The CSU Writing Center is a valuable resource with tutors who can assist you while you edit your work. See “Resources” on the course homepage for a listing of student resources.
Please save your file as a .docx, .doc, or .rtf file before submitting it in Blackboard.
NEED THIS PAPER URGENTLY? WE HAVE A FAST TURN AROUND TIME. ORDER NOW AND CHOSE THE DEADLINE YOU NEED THE ASSIGNMENT!
The post Emergency Operations Center appeared first on essaywriters4Life.com.