“Poverty” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, recommend at least one way to mitigate the issue of poverty and determine whether or not you believe it would be successful if implemented. Explain why or why not.
- Analyze some of the factors that explain why some people earn very low incomes. Identify who controls these factors. Suggest ways that the government, through the use of public policy, can help reduce the amount of poverty that is present in the United States.
- Go to the following Websites and research current initiatives to help the worldâ€™s poor. Be prepared to discuss.
- Go to The Leadership Conferenceâ€™s Website, located at http://www.civilrights.org/poverty/care.html, to read the article titled â€œWhy You Should Care About Poverty & Welfare.â€ Be prepared to discuss.
“Discrimination” Please respond to the following:
- From the scenario, identify the legal, ethical, and economic consequences of discrimination if the second assistant manager applied his strategy. Then, discuss the negative effects of discrimination on the copy centerâ€™s operations. Please be sure to consider the cost increase on society.
- Provide two methods that, once implemented, would reduce discrimination in the workplace. Additionally, provide monitoring systems that can trigger a red flag for possible discrimination issues.