PART A: 400 WORDS WITH NO, NO, NO, NO PLAGARISM AND MUST HAVE 2 REFERENCES
Your management team believes they have identified a resource allocation problem within the manufacturing department. They have asked you to perform an analysis of the current department resources to make a decision as to whether or not restructuring is necessary. To do this, you have applied a deterministic programming model in which all of the variables are known. In many linear programming problems, those that are to be maximized have a bounded feasible region, and those that are to be minimized have an unbounded feasible region.
- Provide feedback on whether or not this is always the case.
- Explain what it means if you have an infeasible problem.
- Provide feedback about the pros and cons of having a minimized or a maximized feasible region, and provide input on your opinion of the data from each.
- Define what an optimal solution is and where it may be located with respect to the feasible region.
- Can we have more than one optimal solution?
PART B: 200-300 WORDS WITH AT LEAST 2 REFERENCES AND NO NO NO NO PLAGARISM
Discuss the following:
- Consider the differences between qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods, and action research.
- Discuss your basic understanding of each strategy.
- How would you determine what strategy to use for a research project?