IT professionals rely on the experiences and documentation of others.
Select one method of installing a Windows® PC operating system.
Create a process document to be used when installing this OS on a new system using your selected method.
Include the following in your process documentation:
- Information needed about the system hardware
- Standard factory configuration settings
- Information needed from the organization and user to configure customizable settings
- Hardware, GUI, and command lines to be used in the installation and configuration process
- Installation steps
- “Test” steps to confirm accurate installation and configuration
“Place this order or a similar order with Essay Writers 4Life and get an amazing discount”