What opportunities can teachers provide for students to use technology in elementary science classes to help them learn through inquiry? Provide an example.
Miniumum of 150 words with in-text citation(s) and reference(s).
Describe one technique teachers can use to integrate technology into instruction and explain how this technique enhances learning for students.
Assignment 1-Seperate Document:
Observe and assist with teaching a minimum of four lessons, two science and two health/PE/nutrition, led by certified 1-8 grade teachers. If possible, observe more than one classroom/teacher. Take note of the technology used by the teacher to enhance instruction, as well as the technology used by students to enhance learning.
Write a 250-500 word reflection of one of the lessons you observed and assisted with, describing the following:
- The use of technology by the teacher to enhance instruction of science/health content.
- The use of technology by the students to enhance learning of science/health content.
- How you assisted with the lesson, and a reflection on your performance.
- How you might revise the delivery of the lesson in relation to integrating technology.
Assignment 3-Seperate Document:
Twenty-first century teachers must prepare 21st century students for college and career. A large part of that preparation involves technology. Science and technology go hand-in-hand. Teachers must be well-versed in different types of technology conducive to integration into the science or health classroom.
Design a digital presentation demonstrating two different types of technology that can be used to enhance science or health teaching and learning. These could be apps, computer programs, videos, websites, etc. Create a PowerPoint Presentation between 7-10 slides.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
The presentation should address:
- A detailed description of each technology and how it works.
- An example of an application of the technology in a science or health classroom.
- One example of how technology can be integrated into a science or health lesson to meet the needs of diverse students.
Submit digital presentation notes explaining each slide.
Support your presentation with 2-3 scholarly resources.
1. Presentation clearly describes two types of technology that can be used to enhance science or health teaching and learning. Presentation includes a detailed description of each technology.
2. Presentation thoroughly describes an example of one application of technology in a science or health lesson. It includes several distinctive supporting details.
3. Presentation includes a description of how technology can be integrated into a science or health lesson to meet the needs of diverse students. It includes several distinctive supporting details.
4. Title slide and thorough slide notes are present. In-text citations and a reference slide are complete and correct. Sources are credible. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.
5. The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project includes motivating questions and advanced organizers. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
6. The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
7. The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
“Place this order or a similar order with Essay Writers 4Life and get an amazing discount”